Smart Foal HOME
On top of the current Smart Foal features:
- Up to 600m range (depending on terrain, hills, buildings)
- Real time webapp
- Long battery life
- Water proof/stomp proof
Smart Foal HOME includes:
- Improved lying down detection. We have moved the extra sensitive detection method in the webapp into the HOME base so now the hardware alarm is just as sensitive.
- Offline mare detection. If your mare goes out of range, or breaks out of her paddock, the hardware alarm will “chirp” and let you know.
- Automatic override if your internet goes down. Have the HOME base set to Auto so that you normally get alarms through the app or on your phone, but if your internet goes down the hardware alarm can detect that and turn itself on – so if your mare lies down the alarm will still activate.
- MUTE button! Our mute button is not like any other sleep button you have seen before. Our Mute button ONLY silences the alarm for the one mare who activated it in the first place. What does this mean for you? Well if one mare lies down to have a big sleep and you hit mute the alarm will stop sounding for 15 minutes. She can get up, down and fidget as much as she wants, the alarm will stay off; BUT if another mare lies down and goes into labour the alarm will still activate!
Our Smart Foal Home kit includes:
- 1 waterproof transmitter,
- 1 WiFi base station,
- 1 International USB charger
- Cables and antennas to get you started.
Of course you get unlimited access to our fabulous web app. You can even give someone else your log in and have them watch too!
The Smart Foal kit comes with a 12 month warranty and free return shipping if repairs are needed during the warranty period. The velcro in the transmitter has no warranty.
Computer/tablet/phone not included.
If you would like us to set up your Smart Foal alarm with your WiFi credentials please mention it in the comments section during checkout.
GST will be calculated at the checkout for Australian customers.
There are two types of transmitters: "Long battery life" and "Cooperative". Cooperative are used in cases where a customer wants more than 1 transmitter turned on at any given time. The default transmitter that will be sent out is "cooperative" to ensure that it maintains maximum compatibility with the network in the event that you either sell it, or purchase more for your own network.
You can request either type by contacting us directly, or specifying which type you would like in the order notes.