After years of Smart Foal being used by hundreds of people across multiple countries we have incorporated feedback and feature requests to bring you:
Smart Foal HOME
On top of the current Smart Foal features:
- Up to 600m range (depending on terrain, hills, buildings)
- Real time webapp
- Long battery life
- Water proof/stomp proof
Smart Foal HOME includes:
- Improved lying down detection. We have moved the extra sensitive detection method in the webapp into the HOME base so now the hardware alarm is just as sensitive.
- Offline mare detection. If your mare goes out of range, or breaks out of her paddock, the hardware alarm will “chirp” and let you know.
- Automatic override if your internet goes down. Have the HOME base set to Auto so that you normally get alarms through the app or on your phone, but if your internet goes down the hardware alarm can detect that and turn itself on – so if your mare lies down the alarm will still activate.
- MUTE button! Our mute button is not like any other sleep button you have seen before. Our Mute button ONLY silences the alarm for the one mare who activated it in the first place. What does this mean for you? Well if one mare lies down to have a big sleep and you hit mute the alarm will stop sounding for 15 minutes. She can get up, down and fidget as much as she wants, the alarm will stay off; BUT if another mare lies down and goes into labour the alarm will still activate!
We have built in as much redundancy as possible to make sure your mare can’t sneak the foal out. This not only makes Smart Foal the most sensitive halter mounted alarm on the market, it means that anyone without internet, or anyone who just wants the screaming alarm on it’s own, can take advantages of our advances.
We are still putting the finishing touches on this version. It will be released to the public in the next month or two.